Thursday, August 18, 2011

All about attitude :D

"True happiness isn't when everything's perfect. . . it's when you can see perfection through the flaws." I truly believe this. There comes a time in everyone's life when bad things may happen, you may hit a rough patch, or things just flat out may not go as planned. But, that doesn't matter. What matters is your attitude. You can be going through a super hard thing in your life but if you have a good attitude, or a good outlook about it, you will be ok.

I am an optimist. A glass half full kind of girl. I think it is so important to go about everything in life like this. There is a song by a man named Chris Rice. It is called "Lemonade". He says the song is about an optimist falling in love. But, before he sings the song, he tells how usually life hands you lemons and you make lemonade. But, for him, life gave him lemonade. I feel the same way. Life gave me lemonade. I have the most amazing family. I have the best friends. And I have a Father in Heaven who loves me. What more could I ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment