Friday, October 21, 2011

I am so lucky :D

I swear I am the luckiest person ever!!! Let me list for you why :D

#1- I have one of the best jobs in the world! I work for a company called Chrysalis that helps people with special needs. But, it's not like a job really. It's like I am going to hang out with my friends. They are the sweetest most funny ladies ever! Getting paid is just a nice bonus. I really feel like they are here to bless me. I can't help but feel so good being with them. I leave our house at the end of a shift happy and I look forward to going to work. I learn so much and feel so good. They have a special effect on people. You can't help but be happy and want to smile all of the time!!! I feel like I have happy tears always ready to spill out because I walk into the house and feel an immediate love and peace. They help me to feel better about myself and help me forget my troubles.

#2- I have some of the best friends ever!
I was going to let a friend borrow some thread and a needle to finish his halloween costume and ended up staying with him for like a bajillion hours helping him sew it all together. Then trying it on and finishing the spray paint job. 3:30 am and one Wal Mart run later the costume was finished. It was the quality time spent laughing and helping that made it so much fun! It also helped me practice my being domestic skills :D

I also locked myself out of my apartment/room yesterday. In order to get back in I can either pay 25 dollars or just wait until the office opens on monday and they can open it for me. One of my friends was instantly telling me to stay with her. I am crashing at her place for the weekend. She is so amazing! I don't know what I would do without her! We talk a lot, we laugh even more than we talk, and we are there for each other. I haven't laughed as much lately as we did last night and this morning. I was laughing so hard and for so long that I was practically bawling and falling off of her bed. She is the best!

#3 I have such an amazing family! I could say so much about every single one of them. A couple stand out lately. I have the most amazing nieces and nephews. I woke up a few mornings ago to my niece Lucy calling me on the phone. We talked for a few minutes and she told me a "once upon a time" story. I just love her. She made my day! The other is my little sister Julie. I think after sharing a room with her for a few years and seeing her all of the time makes being apart really hard. We have had many a late night phone conversations over the past week. We talk about everything and she updates me on life back home. She is the best! I miss her like crazy!! I love and appreciate her so much! She is seriously one of the best examples to me and I try my best to be like her.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are so happy and so many things are going well for you! And calls from Lucy ARE pretty nice. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my big sister Molly so so Much!!!

    ReplyDelete